We Made it SNOW & my newest Sponsor Worth Avenue Group!

Today was a magical day in 2nd grade.  It was chilly outside and that is always a must for SNOW!  We however are in North Carolina so snow is usually not on the menu.  Today I took matters into my own hands and bought Instant Snow!
Now I was a but disappointed when I got the container because it was pretty small. Once I got to school and put a small scoop into a bowl & added water we had a BIG surprise!  Insta Snow makes tons of fluffy snow that is cold and wet.  My class loved it!  We studied snowflakes today and met Wilson Bentley.  You can read more about what we did in class in my...
We also took our new knowledge about snowflakes and created our own!  Check out our bulletin board display below!
After having such a fantastic day in class I was also surprised to find that my friends at Worth Avenue Group have decided to sponsor The Schroeder Page!  They are an amazing company that supports technology in the schools.   They are also offering some incredible prizes in their Honor America's Greatest Teacher EVENT.  Click the image below to fine out more information!
 You can vote for your favorite teacher NOW!

Worth Avenue Group delivers convenient, affordable insurance coverage to help individuals, students and businesses protect their valuable, portable electronics. Whether it’s a new iPhone, laptop, tablet, gaming system, e-reader or digital camera, Worth Ave. Group specializes in giving customers a cost-effective solution that provides a sense of security should something unexpected happen to their electronics.  Worth Ave. Group works closely with countless schools who have implemented a one to one laptop program. With a good amount of business dedicated specifically to education, Worth Ave. Group strives to give back to education as often as possible. Technology in Education is the future. Worth Ave. Group strives to help schools see that future. 

Be sure to pass this great opportunity on to your staff!  We are slowly moving away from paper and pencils.  Insuring that out technology tools are protected by a company like Worth Avenue gives us all a piece of mind.  
A special thanks goes out to Ken & Gretchen 
for bringing The Schroeder Page and Worth Avenue together!




Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I am your newest follower. I just wanted to let you know that your header makes me ridiculously happy.

    - Lisa
    a teachers bag of tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I'm in Ga so snow isn't somethingw e get alot of either but I always use a snow theme my first week or two back in Jan. This would go perfect. Where did you get it? leighces@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in FL...lolI understand no snow....ooh! Come check out my pink snow post!
    http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.com/2012/01/pink-snow-science-experiment.html


    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!