Bunny Hop Freebie!

Hipppity, Hoppity HELLO!  I am thrilled to be participating in The TBA Bunny Hop!  I am egg # 7!
I am super excited to share a few pages from my Peep Adoption Unit.  Every year just before Spring Break I huddle up in my office with my trusted side kick Mrs. Cleary, we close the blinds and start stuffing plastic Easter Eggs with adorable marshmallow peeps in all colors.  Sometimes we even add 2 in an egg to make it twins! (Thanks Mrs. Williams)
A Note of Caution...if you decided to do this please be prepared to do it every year after because word travels and your future students will be looking forward to this yearly.  It is legendary at my school.  In fact, students ask when they will be adopting Peeps at Open House:)

Below is my Bunny Hop Freebie.  Click the image below to download my  center icons that I use during my PEEP Day Centers!  You can click the image below and you will be on your way to setting up your own Peep Day Adoption in your classroom.


Now HOP on over to EGG #8 to grab your 
Bunny Hop Freebie!
Be sure to grab the rest of my 39 page Peep Day Unit over at my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  It is filled with fun center sheets and explanations of each center.  It's a PEEP Thing!



Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I have never seen this done before! I just LOVE the peep houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peep Twins!!!! Adorable!!!!!! I have triplets.....you think I could shove 3 of them in an egg for them to have on Easter?

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks so much!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Monica!

    I started hatching baby chicks three years ago and that's one of the first questions I'm asked at Open House. Are we going to hatch baby chicks? When will we do it? So, why not add Peep Adoption Day to the circus?! Thanks for such an awesome idea. I'm jumping in with both feet. I'll just have to ask for some parent volunteers to help out. ;)

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I am one of your new followers from TBTS!

    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I love it

    I am a new follower

    I would love for you to visit my page and follow me too

    Ms. Patterson

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!