4 Little Monkey Freebie Weekend and a SALE!

Friends~So sad that my week of Spring Break is coming to an end:(  Had the best time at the beach and then a week with 4 of my favorite monkey's Miranda, Jake, Lily, and Ian!  My oldest teaching buddy Mrs. Wood spent the week with me in NC and our kiddos had a blast!  Below you can check out 3 of them...I am sure the 4th,  Ian was in jumping on the couch!  He successfully skinned his chin, slid and skinned his knee, and got hit in the head with a pay phone receiver all in 2 days.  (He is the true monkey!)
Why am I talking Monkeys?  Well, I just completed my A Little Monkey Business unit and placed it in my Teacher Pay Teacher shop this week.  I also am participating in a 15% off link up sale starting today April 15-16 so now is a great time to grab it!


The unit includes 6 days of literature activities for Eileen Christelow's 5 Little Monkey books & center ideas such as poetry, monkey facts, and thumbprint monkey art!


While you are there be sure to download a FREE sample from this unit under my Freebies!  Click the image below to download!


Don't forget to follow my TPT store so that you don't miss any new units or freebies!  I am working on a fun end of the year unit now:)  Another great way to stay updated is to sign up for my Schroeder Page News on my side bar.  Each month a new FREEBIE is added and is only available for my newsletter subscribers.  Thank you again for following and I please know that I love reading your comments!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!