Olive the Other Reindeer Activities and Freebie

Friends~I love sharing some of my favorite holiday songs and books with my class.  One of my favorite carols is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer so I guess that is why I get such a kick out of the book: Olive the Other Reindeer by J. Otto Seibold.  
Olive the Other Reindeer Activities and Freebie The Schroeder Page
I share this book every year after we have studied reindeer and have written our reindeer reports.  It is such a fun tale that always inspires them to write their own reindeer stories. 
I just put a fun little book study together for my students.  You can check it out below.  
Olive the Other Reindeer Activities and Freebie The Schroeder Page
I also have a seasonal FREEBIE for you!  Sorry it took so long to get these done but you all know how busy December is:)
My QR Code Listening Center Cards. 
Just click to download.
Olive the Other Reindeer Activities and Freebie The Schroeder Page
I am super exited to announce that my son read one of the books for me tonight.  It was so sweet.  He always sits with me when I record and tonight he wanted to try himself! 


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!