Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Fun in 2nd Grade

Friends~ Just a quick post about how I make the 5 days before Christmas/Winter break special.  I took the tune of The 12 of Christmas and made this fun packet for my class.
Click the image to download a FREE copy of this packet! 
Christmas Fun in 2nd Grade, The Schroeder Page
I love hunting for items to use with this packet.  I thought I would share what I found this year.  Check out the cute pencils!  It was their gift today and they loved them.            I LOVE that they don't need sharpened!  
Christmas Fun in 2nd Grade, The Schroeder Page
I grabbed almost everything at the $ Store!
We will be making the snowman bookmarks this week so I will be sure to share.  The ginger cookies are Little Debbie so they should be at most stores.  
Check out my class using their pencils that are as sharp as a tack creating their Winter Word Search!
Christmas Fun in 2nd Grade, The Schroeder Page

Photobucket