Cyber Monday Sale on TPT!

Cyber Monday Sale on TPT
Friends~I am sure you all know about the Cyber Monday Sale on TPT.  It runs December 2nd and 3rd.  Be sure to use the promotion code CYBER to get a great discount.  
The Schroeder Page will be participating! 

Here are some of my favorite winter products check them out today and pop your favs onto your wishlist or just click them into your cart so you are ready to go!
(Click any picture to visit a product!)

  

I would love for you to check out my first children's book Henry the Hedgehog and the accompanying unit.  A video of the book is included in the All About Hedgehog file:)

There are so many goodies out there to grab for the winter months!
Happy Shopping! 

I also just filled out an application with Adopt a Classroom.
I am always looking at ways to add technology to my classroom:)  If you are intersted in donating, check it out below. 




Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!