Loving my New Word and Writing Center

Loving My New Word and Writing Center
Friends~I am on my 5th large trashcan of stuff from my classroom.  I have been on a mission to streamline my room.  I have cleaned out everything and I am sooo in love with my New Word and Writing Center.  I wanted them to be connected so that the activities could transfer back and forth. 

Below are some before pictures of my classroom before I got started. 
Before 2013 Classroom PhotoBefore 2013 Classroom Photo

Here are some photos of my Word and Writing Center after a week of work!  
See the chalkboard?  I found it at TJ Max and the other two boards are wallboard from Lowes.  
Those cute pencils are from Hobby Lobby!  
I am loving the way it looks!

Writing and Word Study Center, photo

Writing and Word Study Center, photo

Writing and Word Study Center, photo

I am off to work on my math center now.  I have a ton of organizing to do with all of the new centers I made last year! 

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!