Be the Queen of Queens!

Friends~You know you did it as a child!  Picked those pretty white flowers from the fields behind your house!  Queen Anne's Lace! This wild flower is native to Europe and plentiful in the south!  Especially, around me!  (I am sure you can find it all over...it has just been staring me in the face all summer long:)

I just had to do it!  Lily, Ian, and our friends Marley and Mason took a rode trip last week and visited Dan Nicholas' Park.  That is a whole other story.  Check out the monkeys below!


On our way home, I forced my friend Donna to get out of the car on the side of a country road and grab us a bundle of QAL!  


We took them home and added food coloring to the water. 
 Sad that I only had orange and green but we went with it.  


 We let them sit for a few hours and we got some pretty flowers!


My kiddos were amazed and they are still checking on the flowers to see how they have changed!  I love Summer SCIENCE!


Photobucket

5 comments

  1. How fun! Your kids faces are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a few Queen Anne's lace plants next to my house when I was little! They always remind me of being a kid. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a highly intriguing and pertinent post. I cherish the time you utilised to compose this. The instances and data are extremely helpful. Keep up the good work! Please visit my website.
    virginia uncontested divorce forms
    Leesburg Divorce Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Being the Queen of Queens isn't just about wearing a crown; it's a mindset, a regal demeanor that sets you apart. Embrace your inner royalty, exude confidence, and reign over your own kingdom of dreams. It's not about perfection but about owning your uniqueness and standing tall amidst challenges. So, ladies, let's all strive to be the Queen of Queens in our own stories, where strength, grace, and self-love rule the realm. Most students are drawn to these types of articles and information, but they are unable to prepare for their exams, If you have been struggling with your exams and want assistance, students can hire online test takers - test takers online and get higher grades on their examinations by providing them with the best available resources, including quality academic services.

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!