Our Work Stations


 Friends...I wanted to share my work stations with you all.  My classroom is set up in tables-desks pushed together and zip tied together.  I number each table and at the end I place an empty desk which we call our work station.  We keep our community supplies there like crayons, glue, scissors, markers, and our poetry folders.  Inside I keep a tray of paper, pieces of felt for erasers and I mount crayon boxes on the side of the desk to hold our dry erase markers.  Did you know that you can write on the desk tops with Expo markers and erase with felt?  My kiddos totally love it.  The baskets hold our math tool kits!  It is a perfect way to have a variety of supplies at each table and still keep the table tops clear.  

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. What a good idea!! I trying the zip ties thing.

    ~Jennifer
    http://mrsparkerssecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!