Wednesday, March 23, 2011

20/20 -$20 Animated Butterfly FREEBIE plus a 20 page butterfly unit!

Hey teaches...start spring off right with a interactive butterfly in jar and a step by step unit to guide you through the life cycle of a butterfly!

Here's how you can win it ALL!:
1.  Become a follower or be a follower of my blog.
2.   Leave a comment about your favorite spring activity.
3.  Post about my giveaway on your blog for an extra entry.  Leave me a comment letting me know you posted:)

The Butterfly Unit can purchased at http://www.theschroederpage.com/!
While you are there check out my End of the Year Unit!
                 
            I just added a new sheet to go along with my
Butterfly Unit and the butterfly jars. 
You can download it for free at www.theschroederpage!


Photobucket