Father's Day

Friends~I have been hunting around for some Father's Day ideas for my kiddos to make for my hubby.  There are so many cute ideas and crafts out there!  Check out some of my favorites below!

From Ellis Jewelers! These are absolutely the sweetest!


From Waste Not Recycled Art on Etsy!  I have tons of wood scraps at home since my guy is a lumber guy!




From Our Home Sweet Home! Love the tie wreath!


From Bear & Lion! The mug stole my heart:)


From The Schroeder Page: Some writing fun just for DAD!

Newsletter Update: I am so excited to announce that The Schroeder Page News is now with Aweber!  Be sure to sign up and get my Beyond Flipping Cards~Creating a Classroom of Independent Learners for FREE! 
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!