Like Mother...Like Daughter!

Hey Friends...my BABY has a blog.  My daughter Lily Kay who is going into the 4th grade this year has been watching me build my blog and website over the past year.  She is totally into it and I finally got around to making her a "BABY" blog.  Now, I am not much with graphics but I did my best.  She is so excited!  Look for her first Book Review to hit the blog world soon.

I am truly hoping that having this blog will encourage more reading and writing out of her this summer.  I told her that she can't let her followers down!  One blog post a day is my motto! 

If you all are interested in seeing her blog and following her click the link below.  Thank you in advance for all of the support you will be giving my girl!


2 comments

  1. Clicked over and saw your site...now I'm a follower! Awesome stuff!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKiES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea! As a matter of fact, I mentioned you in my blog about book reports that I just posted on TBA's book report link party. Check out how you have inspired me.......I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!