Reading Response Question FREEBIE!

Friends~We have been working hard on our reading responses through our double entry journals and question stems.  We have a shared reading everyday after lunch and during that time my students work to record their thinking in their reading journals.  I really like them to focus on this during a teacher read aloud because they don't have to focus so much on the actual reading...just their thinking.  

I have been using some question stems that I found online to help guide my students in their thinking.  They even use the stems when they read independently.  I typed them up and then printed them off into booklets so that they are handy to grab during our center time.  I keep a set with my read aloud book too.  

You can grab a FREE copy of the stems over on my Facebook Page under my freebies tab. 
Click the picture below.   

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!