Big 2 Day Teacher Appreciation Sale!

Friends~The celebrating continues for teachers.  Today I was showered with flowers from my students.  I even purchases 6 bouquets of flowers for Lily and Ian's teachers.  I am so sad I didn't grab a picture for you of them bustling into school with book bags and flowers.  Tomorrow is a sweet treat for your day!  Good think I worked out today-Tuesday's treats are going to be hard to resist.  


More good news!  I am gearing up for the HUGE end of the year sale on Teachers Pay Teachers from May 7-8th.  It is the best time to stock up on fantastic teacher tried and true lessons for your classroom.  Whether you are looking for end of the year goodies or looking forward to next year this is the time to stock your cart!
Here are some of the units I am currently using in class.  Be sure to check them out to add them to your wishlist:)

      

      

          

I am off to fill my cart with goodies for the big day tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!