Top Teachers SALEabration!


Friends~It's Top Teachers' Memorial Day SALEabration time! I'm having a 20% off Memorial Day Sale at my Teachers Pay Teachers store No promotion code is needed!  Just CLICK HERE to grab some of my fun end of the year activities or think ahead to the new school year!


Be sure to check out my SHARK! and Wacky Watermelon Fun units!  They are a great way to end the school year.  If you are looking for a week of special memory making with your kiddos check out my End of the Year Festivities! 

My Summer Writing Journal has been a BIG hit in  and now is a great time to snatch up this 42 page download of fun!

Remember to click away below to find more great sale items from my Blog Buddies!



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Your blog is fabulous. I am so glad I stumbled in this morning. I have had a ball looking back through all of your ideas and posts - my kids would flip over those golden boarder crowns (puttin' that one in the memory bank for next year). I am hosting my very first linky party and would be honored if you checked it out. Pop in for a visit if you find a moment. Thanks bunches.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!