Learning Styles




I thought I might share today how I use learning styles in my classroom to help students understand how they best learn.  I have the labels above printed on cardstock and they are mounted throughout my classroom. I 
place them in my center areas to show which learning strategy they are using.  We often discuss that in order for a learner to get a new idea to stick in their brain they need to practice it at least 12 times.  Learning styles help us practice new ideas in a varitey of ways.  The photo below is in my Math Center. 

 
Click the picture above to go to Google Docs and download your own!

I also add the strip of styles above to my lesson plans so that I always am sure that I am hitting as many learning styles as I can with my lessons. 
How do you use Learning Syles in your classroom?
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!