Zippin Down the Freebie Trail

Friends~ The TBA Gang is Back!  Brenda over at Primary Inspired put together a super fun blog hop for all of us! 



I am the last stop on the trail but no worries...I have something special for you below!

Check out my jellybean graphing freebie!  

Have you been wondering what to do with all those jellybeans left over from Easter?  
Well look no more! 
 Click below and grab yourself a FREE copy of my Jellybean Graphing Packet!


Make sure you did not miss any of the freebies by clicking the egg below to head back to the beginning! 



Happy Hopping!


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. What a fun freebie! I've already saved to my files & pinned to my boards!
    Thanks for being a stop on our freebie trail!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I am teaching a graphing unit right now so this would be a perfect station for them. Thank you!!
    Shibahn

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!