Clever Tom and the Leprechaun!

Friends~This is my very favorite St. Patrick's Day book ever!  Clever Tom and the Leprechaun.  It is a really fun tale all about how Tom finds a leprechaun and he how gets him to lead him to his gold...but Tom makes one mistake that causes him to lose out.  The kiddos love this entertaining story and it leads to great discussions in class.  
Here you can listen to me reading the book.  
And Yes,  I am trying to sound Irish:)  


I also love to give out Story Souvenirs to my kiddos to help them remember a special story like this. I copy this poem and add a red ribbon to a baggie for my students to take home.  Click the image below to download a FREE copy of my poem!  



You can find more St. Patrick's Day fun by checking out my two units below!  



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!