Fall QR Code: Online Reading Center Idea & Freebie!

Fall QR Code: Online Reading Center Idea and a Freebie!
Friends~I have been working on a little project for my kiddos and I am so excited to share part of it with you.  Below you can see my QR Code Listening Center books. 
I have been reading my fall books into a voice recorder at Vocaroo.  I then placed the code generated by Vocaroo into a QR Generator  and out pops my Listening Center Codes.
I still have tons to go but you can download a FREE copy of my codes below!  


My plan is to make small cards for students to scan with our classroom ipad and tablet.  They will then be able to practice visualization while listening to the story or using the book to listen to the story to practice retelling. 
Here are a few I have done.  See the codes on the books?

I am placing the cards in my Listening Center and the books will go on our theme shelf in the classroom.  
I am hoping to be able to do this seasonally for my class!
I also passed on the codes to our librarian and I am hoping she will add them to the copies in the library!
I love reading your comments!
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. This is a FABULOUS idea! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me to do this with some texts for my students...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. I'm using this voice-recorder .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!!!!

    So many possibilities with this!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!