SMART Exemplary Educators!

BIG News Friends!  I just found out that I was excepted into the SMART Exemplary Educator program.  I have been waiting on pins and needles since I filled out the application a month or so ago.  I was so nervous because I had to video myself and show my SMART expertise.  I freak in front of the camera so I was worried that I looked foolish.  (Thanks to my team mate and assistant for helping with the video and for cheering me on...you both are the best!)   I am so thrilled that I will have to opportunity to connect with other SMART educators, share ideas, try out new software, and attend a variety of trainings. 
YIPPEE for SMART!

Stay tuned for more scoop about all of the new SMART stuff I get to check out!

Photobucket

1 comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!