Thinking Ahead! 2011-2012

Friends...Start the 2011-2012 school year off right with my SMARTboard Calendars!


I am so excited that a school year's worth of SMARTboard interactive calendars are finally finished and ready at http://www.theschroederpage.com/.
 They can be previewed at http://www.theschroederpage.com/ under SMARTboard.


My class has run my calendar all year with our SMARTboard.  They do such an amazing job.  They are very independent during this time and their independence allows me to meet with students, take attendance, check agendas and more.  Click the video below to see it in action!
I am so super proud of them!



                                          

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I love it!! I have a mimio and I'll bet I could do something similar for first grade. Thanks for sharing!!! (I noticed they have notebooks of some kind with them where they're sitting, are they writing down something for the calendar time?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela...those are their BEE Books. Our mascot is a bee:) We use it as a catch all book for recording the calendar information, science notes, and reader responses. It is a great way to start little ones with the idea of note taking:) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this video! Shows how much your students have learned this year - great that your morning routine "runs" itself, too! You are an awesome teacher. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for getting in on the linky party!

    www.littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!