The END of SPIDERS!

Friends~All good things must come to an end!  We completed our nonfiction unit on spiders this week.  I never thought that I would be sad to see them go!  I think my kiddos are going to miss those creepy guys too!  We of course went out with a bang!  We totally molted in class!  Check out our experiment below!



I know you know how to do this!  
You only need one ingredient...
Have you guest our molting secret?
WHITE GLUE!




My class totally loved it!  When we got out the magnifying glasses they could see that the glue made an exact replica of their finger prints. The best part was this experiment tied in with one of our fiction books Diary of a Spider!  You can see more of this file by watching the video preview below.


 I don't think they will ever forget molting in second grade.  Several of my parents have told me during conference week that their kiddos have come home and taught them all about spiders through our many experiments.  I am all smiles!

Download a free copy of my molting recording sheet by clicking below!  

Below are both of my Spider units!  Be sure to head over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to check them out.  Just click the images below.

   
While you are there please become a follower of my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  You will get updates when I add new products and sales.  This weekend my store is on sale celebrating all of my new store followers!

So if you already follow my store-THANK YOU! 
If you follow it today -THANK YOU!  
It has been an amazing journey!                   

First, Second, Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com


You also can jump in to the Rocking Teacher Materials GIVEAWAY!  It is HUGE and there is only 1 day left.  You can win up to $170 in files including my Let's Learn All About Spiders!  Click below to check it out! Head over and get yourself signed up!


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Hi! I'm here from Rockin Teacher Materials and her terrific giveaway. Love your molting activites!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!