Thinking Wintery Thoughts!

Friends~
This has been the best weekend!  Relaxing at home with my family.  Lots of time to create and blog hop.  I even logged way to many hours on Pinterest.  I spent the afternoon lingering through the aisles of Big Lots  & The Dollar Store.  A perfect ending to a perfect weekend.  I thought I might share a few creations with you all:) It is hard to believe that it is half way through November and I am just finding time to create some fun lessons.  (You all make it easy to slide by with all of your great freebies!)

So below I am posting a free winter writing activity sheet that is a part of my Once Upon a Snow Globe unit.  I just posted it to my Teacher's Notebook store.  I also added an interactive smartboard lesson to compliment it.  Grab em up and start thinking Wintery Thoughts.

 
This sheet is again from my Once Upon a Snow Globe writing unit.  I love working with Snow Globes during the holidays.  I have a collection that I get out and allow my students to handle.  They sit in a quiet corner and write about the scene inside.  Perfect for those visual learners!


I also am adding a link to my All About Reindeer unit.  This is an interactive literacy unit for introducing the Reindeer theme to your class.  I have done this for years with The Wild Christmas Reindeer
by Jan Brett but this year I wanted to add some nonfiction too.  

 
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I wish I had some snow globes! I wonder if the dollar tree has any that I can buy! :)
    By the way...I gave you the Sunshine award...it's an easy one. Come on over and check it out!

    Hilary
    Rockin' Teacher Materials

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!