My Teeny Tiny Monster Glyph!

Next week I am planning some fun Halloween activities for my students.  But having a daughter that is very frightened of Halloween keeps me on the look out for ways to make it fun and keep it from being too scary.  That is why I love the book The Teeny Tiny Ghost and the Monster. 

We are going to read this fun rhyming story and make our own Monster Glyphs!  You can download a free copy below.  I plan to allow my class to tear a shape from construction paper for their Monster Bodies!  I also printed both the glyph sheet and the data sheet on large construction paper.  We are going to tally results to be added to our Data Sheets.  Happy FUN Halloween!
Click the image to download your copy!



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!