SMARTboard Calendar!

Are you getting a SMARTboard and you are not sure how you are going to manage calendar?  Head over to The Schroeder Page and download a year of pre-made SMART calendars.  Each calendar comes with an attendance page,  # pieces to mark days, a days of the week interactive page, graphing, and more.  Each calendar is editable for YOUR classroom.  Not sure how to do that...never fear.  Just head to The Schroeder Page's Skye page and get a  private lesson form Mrs. Schroeder.  Just think...No more laminating little squares and rubber banding straws. 

Use your SMARTboard to engage your students from the time the bell rings. 
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Hey Mrs. Schroeder,
    I purchased a calendar page, but can not figure out how I will receive it. I did not get directed to a download page. Can you please tell me who I will receive my purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send the file to you...thanks so much for purchasing. You are going to love how engaging calendar becomes on the Smartboard!

    ReplyDelete

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!