Autism and Ellis Jewelers

Friends~My friends at Ellis Jewelers are supporting Autism through Generation Rescue
Generation Rescue is a non profit organization that helps to provide treatment assistance, information and hope to families affected by Autism.  Below is a story about a family that has had the Generation Rescue experience.  


I am so excited that Dan Levinson owner of Ellis Jewelers introduced me to this organization through the Angelica Collection in his store.  I went in looking for a gift for my son's teacher and left with insight on how my simple purchase supported families effected by Autism.  
Each bangle is made from recycled metals!
They are designed and manufactured in the USA!
The best part is $0.25 from every purchase goes to Generation Rescue!
There are over 500 different bracelets in gold, silver and rose.  I love the look of them stacked!  
I just ordered the peace sign one for me!
Each one comes with it's own romance card that explains the charm. 
They are a perfect end of the school year gift or anytime you want to make someone feel special. GRADUATION TOO! 
You can order online from Ellis Jewelers or stop into the store to see his collection!
29 Union Street 
Concord, NC 28025
Tell him Monica sent you:)

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!