Now I love a game of TAG so I am joining in on Bloggy TAG!     Thank you Kara Treadwell  for inviting me to play tag :)  She has a fun blog over at Treadwell's Math Adventures!




Here are the rules:
1.  Post the rules
2.  Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4.  Tag 12 people and link them in your post.
5.  Let them know that they have been tagged.

Here are the answers to my questions:
1.  If you're a "pinner", what's your favorite item you've pinned?
Listen there is NO Way I can pick a favorite pin so I will answer with a category.  My recipes...I love having them at my fingertips in the grocery store & my family loves trying all of the new recipes.
2.  Who is your favorite children's author or book in general?
Hands down Patricia Polacco
3.  What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake...chocolate chip~really any kind!
4.  What is your most memorable school moment?
Getting glasses in the 4th grade and finally being able to see the spelling words.  No wonder I was failing every test!
5.  Any advice you would give to a new blogger (like myself)?
Keep at it!  I have been blogging for around a year and still have not figured it all out.  Leave comments and support other bloggers.  (Like you just did!)  Blogging is like a family...once you are in you are in!
6.  What's your favorite TV show?
Mike and Molly~So cute and funny.  Plus we love some Animal Planet at my house!
7.  How did you learn the tricks of blogging?
Charity Preston Teaching Blog Traffic School was a big help! 
8.  What is your favorite math game?
I love a game of Top It!  You can use it in so many ways.  An oldie but a goodie!
9.  What is your guilty pleasure?
Let's be realistic!  Chardonnay...I have been teaching for 11 years and have 2 kiddos of my own:)
10.  What is your favorite band/song right now?
Anything by Zac Brown!
11.  Do you sew?  Would you recommend buying a sewing machine?
I am a wanna be sewer.  I have a machine and I have used it 2 or 3 times.  Maybe someday!  Heck Yeah!  Buy one, maybe someday you will have the time to learn and you can teach me:)
12.  Favorite place to buy teacher things?
$ Store & Amazon.  I love getting packages shipped to my house.  Its like Christmas all year round!
OK I did it!  I answered all 12!  Now for 12 of my own:)

Here are my 12 interesting Facts:
1. I am the oldest of 10 kiddos. (No wonder I am a teacher!)
2. I love tomato & onion sandwiches
3. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten EVERY day!
4. My toe nails are always painted!
5. I love old fashion chalk and chalkboards
6. I used to pitch fast pitch softball
7. I can say my ABCs backwards
8. I sleep with at least 3 pillows
9. My favorite food as a toddler was pork and beans
10. I want to be a food network star
11. I still have my first baby doll named Queenie...so what if my daughter is scared of her.
12. I sleep with my chocolate lab Lila every night or until Mr. Schroeder comes to bed!



Here are my Questions for my Bloggy Friends!
1. What inspired you to become a teacher?
2. What was the best day EVER in your classroom?
3.  Tell us about your sure fire behavior MGT trick.
4. What is in your lunch box today for school?
5. Do you have a class pet? Or If you don't what would be the ultimate?
6. How do you unwind after school?
7. Are you an exerciser?
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. What is your best beauty secret?
10. What has been your favorite grade to teach?
11. What is your top activity for the month of February?
12. If you could be any blogger who would it be and why?

Bloggers Beware!
Tag You are IT
Mrs. Miner at Mrs. Miners Monkey Business
Michelle Oakes over at Fabulous in First
Sally at Elementary Matters
Lori at Bee the Change
Amanda Myers at A Special Kind of Class
Mrs. Durning Second Grade is Splendid
Kristen at First Grade Teaching
Liz & Beth at Mad in the Shade in 2nd Grade
Fran Kramer at Kindergarten Crayons
Dana at Third Grade Gridion
Kathy at First Grade a la Cart
Mrs Carico at Fourth Grade Fanatics
Dang...I am tired now!  

No comments

Post a Comment

Extra, extra tell Mrs. Schroeder about it!